LCQ Lakeside DTC Timed Laps, Sunday 15th March 2020
Lakeside Raceway Driver Training Centre Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah Qld, at the rear of the main track.
IMPORTANT: Entries will be restricted to 60, so please send your entry in ASAP so you do not miss out.
Please arrive early as scrutineering and driver registration can take time.
Send entry in early so you don’t miss out
Please forward your entry fee by bank transfer to:
LCQ Bank Account BSB 633-000
Account No: 119108751
and include a reference ‘DTC and your name’.Note: Payment must be made by the Friday before the event to the Lotus Club Qld bank account.
No Credit Card payments or payments to Qld Raceways are acceptable.
We have worked with RACERS and Queensland Raceways to develop this one page form. Please email your completed form to email@example.com
If your vehicle is currently registered you will need a Rally Extension from your CTP Insurer.
If your CTP insurer is Suncorp Ltd or AAI Ltd you can apply on-line here.
This event is run under RACERS Recreation and Competitive Events Resources and Services Licence and Insurance arrangements. Apply here for your RACERS Day Licence or to renew your RACERS Annual Clubman Licence.Note: Lotus Club Qld is not able to accept RACERS Day Licence applications and/or RACERS Annual Clubman licence renewal payments.
Important: You must enter and pay before the event as NO entries will be accepted on the day. It is essential you bring all your original signed forms on the day as they will be required by the QR Lakeside staff when you register.
- CAMS/AS approved helmet in good condition must be presented at scrutineering and must be worn while competing. A full face helmet visor is required if you are driving an open car.
- Neck to ankles and wrists clothes and closed footwear is required. Fire suits are not required but their use is encouraged.
- Seat belts must be in good order. Standard fitted lap-sash belts are accepted.
- Noise restrictions apply at Lakeside = 92db measured from a position 0.5m behind the exhaust at a 45 degree angle, with the engine running at ¾ maximum revs.
- Dorian transmitters are not needed for this event.
- Fire extinguishers are not required but fitting of them is encouraged.
- Open to all LCQ Members, their family and friends
- Format is a single car run for a single timed lap
Note: Entry closing, credits/refunds, and vehicle retrieval/transfer details on the QR “Conditions of Entry” forms are NOT APPLICABLE to this event.
Any queries please contact Daryl Wilson.
Mobile: 0418 711 227 | Email