Lakeside DTC Timed Laps
Sunday 2 October 2022
Starts 0800 at the Lakeside Raceway Driver Training Centre Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah Qld, at the rear of the main track. Please arrive early as scrutineering and driver registration can take time.
IMPORTANT: Entries will be restricted to 60 people, so please send your entry in ASAP so you do not miss out.
Event information is subject to change and will align with Government COVID guidelines as required.
Entry Fee is $100.00 per driver. Payment is made through the online Racers portal.
Note: Payment must be made at least 2 days before the event. No Credit Card payments or payments to Qld Raceways are acceptable. You need a RACERS account to enter which should be tied to the email address you used when first applying for a RACERS license.
You must register and pay before the day, as NO entries will be accepted on the day.
Please ensure you bring your following ORIGINAL documents
1. RACERS Annual Clubman Licence App – if applicable.
2. RACERS Day Licence confirmation email – if applicable
3. Civil Drivers Licence.
It is essential that everyone completes the online entry form and if applicable the RACERS Day licence forms and presents them at sign-on so we are all covered by the relative insurance.
These forms will be collected by Lakeside staff for their records.
Important: When you enter please ensure you choose the LCQ DTC Entrant option.
Entries close 12.00 noon on Friday 30 September 2022.
Send your entry in early so you don’t miss out.
- CAMS/AS approved helmet in good condition must be presented at scrutineering and must be worn while competing. A full face helmet visor is required if you are driving an open car.
- Neck to ankles and wrists to neck clothes and closed footwear is required.
- Fire suits are not required but their use is encouraged.
- Seat belts must be in good order; standard fitted lap-sash belts are accepted.
Noise restrictions apply at Lakeside = 92db measured from a position 0.5m behind the exhaust at a 45 degree angle, with the engine running at ¾ maximum revs.
Dorian transmitters are not used for this event. Fire Extinguishers are not required but fitting of them is encouraged.
Note: Entry closing, credits/refunds, and vehicle retrieval/transfer details on the attached Queensland raceways “Conditions of Entry” forms are NOT APPLICABLE to this event.
Any other queries please contact Gideon Street.