For sale: Fully equipped Rover Elise Engine & Transmission etc
This excellent package originated from Barry Malour / John Flynn and has travelled 50,000 km.
It includes fully equipped engine, transmission, half shafts, exhaust, engine mounts, ECU and clutch slave cylinder. This is a great insurance policy.
Contact Mal Kelson
Phone: 0434 146 409
Posted: 19 February 2021
1998 Caterham Super 7 Supersport
Caterham K-Series 1600cc DOHC 16 valve engine produces 133 bhp (99kw) at 7800 rpm. Only travelled 56,936 km.
- Caterham Supersport upgrade = A$8000
- Ford Sierra 5 speed gearbox
- De Dion rear suspension
- 9 inch disk brake on all 4 wheels
- Rack and Pinion steering
- Adjustable Spax coil over shocks absorbers
- Full Caterham wet weather roof, side doors, side wind deflectors and custom made Half Roof and side screens
- New (4) Dunlop Direzza tyres fitted 18 November 2020
Car is in excellent condition with RWC, has been meticulously maintained, weight only 570kg. Full logbook history and details of services and maintenance since new included. Vehicle has low volume compliance approval plate. Build date 1/98. Currently Queensland road registered with Queensland Personalised plate. Located in Upper Mount Gravatt, Qld.
No time wasters, only genuine buyers please, and no low ball offers
Phone: 0418 711 227
Posted: 13 January 2021
Lotus Elan M100
- British Racing Green, some stone chips across front of body.
- Black trim in good condition, some wear.
- Hood is in very good condition.
- Car has full tool kit as issued with vehicle.
- Serviced in August during covid lockdown
- Odometer shows 135,967 km.
- Ten months Victorian registration.
- A Lotus Elan book is included in the package.
Car is located in Victoria. Please contact for more details or to express interest.
Contact Peter Hill
Phone: 0411 111 439
Posted: 2 December 2020
2005 Lotus Exige
0 to 100 in around low 4 secs
Some specs below, but I can get a lot more if anyone needs it.
- 6 speed manual
- Colour – Chrome Orange.
- Remote Central Locking.
- Speedo – 85,918 kms.
- 244rwhp + weighs appox 900kg = approx. 355bhp!!!
- Aircon very good.
Contact Peter Dwyer
Phone: 0412 806 894
Posted: 13 August 2020
Custom Sports Car Lotus 7 Replica
- Design generally inspired by Lotus Seven and later by Caterham.
- ‘Open Sports’ body style built in Qld during 2007.
- Frame of regular 1” sq section steel tube (good quality welding),
- Bodywork is combination of ali sheet augmented with FRP panels etc
- Motor is 1600cc Ford Cortina 711 fitted with a twin-choke Weber 45DCOE carburettor.
- Block has been ‘shaved’ to provide a 10:1 compression.
- The manual drive is standard Ford Cortina Mk II 4-speed throughout
- Front and rear suspensions are generally standard Ford ‘Cortina’ geometry.
- ‘Coil over Damper’ units on all four wheels.
- Full safety seat belt for driver; seatbelt is lap only on passenger side.
- Fuel capacity is 30 litres.
- This car has traditional braking system (no anti-lock) and no air-bags.
This is a “minimalist” vehicle:
No doors, tiny windscreen, no wipers, no weather protection (there is a tonneau cover for when parked), rudimentary seats with zero adjustment, no luggage capacity, no heater or aircon, no glovebox or interior light.
Road registered to April 2021. Comes with trailer registered to Nov 2020.
Posted: 7 August 2020
1970 Lotus Elan Series 4 FHC
This car was purchased new in Melbourne and consequently lived in Tasmania with just two owners from new. The car has covered only 43,000 miles from new and is in outstanding original condition. The last owner drove the car very infrequently, only covering 3500 miles in the last 30 odd years and it has never had an accident.
This Lotus was in remarkably original condition when I purchased it approximately a year ago. I took the car on as a project to restore in my retirement because of its originality. It has subsequently had a full refurbishment of body and mechanical. The car is totally original and has had no modifications done to it whatsoever despite a large maintenance file kept over the years. It also comes with original workshop manual, books and even the 8 track stereo and cassettes.
The engine was removed and head reconditioned and resealed. Gearbox and differential were removed and resealed, new clutch, brakes, windscreen rubbers and 2pak paint in its original colour, photo available. The interior is totally original and untouched. It also has powdercoated wheels and new tyres.
This car would suit a collector who wanted a totally original car with nothing to spend, just enjoy as it is an appreciating asset.
Posted: 14 May 2019
Australian delivered 1988 Esprit Turbo
One of 25 Australian cars that has not been on the salted UK roads, which means a lot less corrosion, rust and lower repair costs. Had the same owner since 2008 who has meticulously maintained and mechanically restored the car and comes with $50k+ of receipts. Engine, gearbox and differential rebuilt by Zagame Melbourne about 15000km ago. This Esprit is possibly the best 1988 car in Australia.
Phone 0429 424 609
Posted: 20 Mar 2019
4 x 13″ Minilite style wheels
Excellent condition. 4.5″ PCD by my rough calculation. Ford pattern? Bought for my Caterham 7 to do an Escort diff and hub and rear disc conversion but not needed as the car has now been sold. Tyres on them are throwaways.
Contact Ken Philp
Phone AH: (07) 3378 0639
Posted: 27 Nov 2018