1999 Westfield Clubman Sportscar
- Reconditioned and balanced Toyota 1.6 lt 4AGE 20V Silvertop Engine
- T50 Toyota Gearbox
- All new racing Brakes – new rotors with Hawk HT10 front pads and racing shoes on rear.
- MCA (custom made) shock absorbers with Eibach and King springs
- Brand New Tyres TOYO R888R on rear rims 13×7 inch and near new on front rims 13×6 inch.
- A heap of spare parts include motors, gearbox, rear axle, many wheel rims etc etc.
Recently spent around $17,000 on upgrades. The car comes with detachable side windows, soft top, tonneau covers and Roadworthy Certificate. This great looking sportscar has been owned by me for 15 years and is now ready for a new owner to enjoy the pleasures of driving a Westfield Clubman Sportscar through the hills, countryside, Lakeside or Morgan Park and yes it’s quick for two.
Frank: 0408 198 883
Posted: 10 September 2019
2002 Lotus Elise S2
I recently purchased an Exige and there is no space left in the garage so the Elise has to go!
- 1.8L, Metallic Dark Blue, 43,250 miles
- Larini Club Sport exhaust
- Quick release momo steering wheel
- Sports Tourer Pack – air conditioner (that runs well), stereo with iPod connectivity, alcantara dash, leather door panels, full carpeting, seat upgrade to 111 Type
- SSC rear toe link kit
- Elise parts gear linkage kit
- Elise parts short shift kit
- K&N Apollo air intake kit
- 3 channel rear diffuser
- Carbon fibre instrument pod and centre console
- All aluminium triple pass radiator
- Recent cambelt, water pump and tensioner pulley replacement
- New front tyres
4 x spare rims available and original diffuser if required.
0432 039 624
Posted: 27 May 2019
1970 Lotus Elan Series 4 FHC
This car was purchased new in Melbourne and consequently lived in Tasmania with just two owners from new. The car has covered only 43,000 miles from new and is in outstanding original condition. The last owner drove the car very infrequently, only covering 3500 miles in the last 30 odd years and it has never had an accident.
This Lotus was in remarkably original condition when I purchased it approximately a year ago. I took the car on as a project to restore in my retirement because of its originality. It has subsequently had a full refurbishment of body and mechanical. The car is totally original and has had no modifications done to it whatsoever despite a large maintenance file kept over the years. It also comes with original workshop manual, books and even the 8 track stereo and cassettes.
The engine was removed and head reconditioned and resealed. Gearbox and differential were removed and resealed, new clutch, brakes, windscreen rubbers and 2pak paint in its original colour, photo available. The interior is totally original and untouched. It also has powdercoated wheels and new tyres.
This car would suit a collector who wanted a totally original car with nothing to spend, just enjoy as it is an appreciating asset.
Posted: 14 May 2019
Australian delivered 1988 Esprit Turbo
One of 25 Australian cars that has not been on the salted UK roads, which means a lot less corrosion, rust and lower repair costs. Had the same owner since 2008 who has meticulously maintained and mechanically restored the car and comes with $50k+ of receipts. Engine, gearbox and differential rebuilt by Zagame Melbourne about 15000km ago. This Esprit is possibly the best 1988 car in Australia.
Phone 0429 424 609
Posted: 20 Mar 2019
4 x 13″ Minilite style wheels
Excellent condition. 4.5″ PCD by my rough calculation. Ford pattern? Bought for my Caterham 7 to do an Escort diff and hub and rear disc conversion but not needed as the car has now been sold. Tyres on them are throwaways.
Contact Ken Philp
Phone AH: (07) 3378 0639
Posted: 27 Nov 2018
1970 Lotus Europa Series 2
Club Reg. S30282 CAMS Log Book 2007-0001 Vehicle ID 31883 Roll Cage 60514
I did race a little in 2007-08 then just sprints and hill climbs. In race setup I used a Mazda 12 A PP
(206 WHP). Best lap times at Barbagellos Raceway in Perth were in the 66 seconds. Compared to the Lotus 47 best lap times in the 63 seconds. Mine is much heavier of course. The car now has a Rotary 13 B Turbo (309 WHP) & 6 sp Audi transaxle. Only a small amount of work to bring it back to racing.
Car is half hour out of Brisbane.
Contact Barry Ellis
Phone: (07) 3298 6949
Posted: 23 Sept 2018