LCQ Lakeside DTC Timed Laps, Friday 14th August 2020
Lakeside Raceway Driver Training Centre Lakeside Road, Kurwongbah Qld, at the rear of the main track.
IMPORTANT: Entries will be restricted to 60, so please send your entry in ASAP so you do not miss out.
Please note that the entry and payment options have changed and are now being completed through the RACERS online portal: https://racers.world/event/1406/do/enter.
Please arrive early as scrutineering and driver registration can take time.
Send entry in early so you don’t miss out
Note: Payment must be made at least 2 days before the event via the RACERS portal.
No Credit Card payments or payments to Qld Raceways are acceptable.
If your vehicle is currently registered you will need a Rally Extension from your CTP Insurer.
If your CTP insurer is Suncorp Ltd or AAI Ltd you can apply on-line here.
This event is run under RACERS Recreation and Competitive Events Resources and Services Licence and Insurance arrangements. Apply here for your RACERS Day Licence or to renew your RACERS Annual Clubman Licence.Note: Lotus Club Qld is not able to accept RACERS Day Licence applications and/or RACERS Annual Clubman licence renewal payments.
Important: You must enter and pay before the event as NO entries will be accepted on the day. It is essential you bring all your original signed forms on the day as they will be required by the QR Lakeside staff when you register.
- CAMS/AS approved helmet in good condition must be presented at scrutineering and must be worn while competing. A full face helmet visor is required if you are driving an open car.
- Neck to ankles and wrists clothes and closed footwear is required. Fire suits are not required but their use is encouraged.
- Seat belts must be in good order. Standard fitted lap-sash belts are accepted.
- Noise restrictions apply at Lakeside = 92db measured from a position 0.5m behind the exhaust at a 45 degree angle, with the engine running at ¾ maximum revs.
- Dorian transmitters are not needed for this event.
- Fire extinguishers are not required but fitting of them is encouraged.
- Open to all LCQ Members, their family and friends
- Format is a single car run for a single timed lap
Note: Entry closing, credits/refunds, and vehicle retrieval/transfer details on the QR “Conditions of Entry” forms are NOT APPLICABLE to this event.
Any queries please contact Gideon Street.
Mob: 0408 275 705