Lotus 4 $ale – Classifieds
Lotus vehicles and parts available for sale to all Lotus enthusiasts, not just LCQ club members.
Place an ad by sending an email with your description, location and photos to the webmaster.
LCQ Web Site: LCQ members Free, Non-members $20.00
Magazine: LCQ Members Line Advert Free, with photo $10.00, Non-members Line Advert $10.00, with photo $30.00
LCQ Bank Account BSB 633-000
Account No: 119108751
Or send cheque to:
The Secretary, Lotus Club Queensland
16 Julia Street Fortitude Valley Queensland 4006
Note: LCQ accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Complete set 2005 Bridgestone Potenza Elise tyres for the person seeking complete originality. Front good tread, rear street legal.
Contact George Row
Posted: 3 October 2017
2007 Lotus Europa S – 121
Rare Vehicle. Certificate from Lotus Factory verifies only 2 – 121’s of this colour in Australia. Only 21 – 121’s in total in Australia.
• Metallic Storm Titanium paint
• Low 22,000 kilometres
• Excellent condition inside and outside
• One owner
• Always garaged and covered by custom made cover
The 121 has a number of creature comforts that aren’t in all other Lotus cars e.g. – air conditioning, electric windows, sensational Alpine 4 speaker sound system, central locking. Many modifications and extras that make this a very quick and extremely reliable Lotus as well as a pleasure to drive. There are too many modifications to list but happy to discuss with interested buyers.
Car is garaged in Brisbane.
Contact Tim Moore
0407 780 220
Posted: 27 August 2017
Lotus Elan +2 Original Thermofan assembly
Would suit buyer restoring a +2 to original
Part is surplus to restoration of my +2.
12V operating motor, fan blade would need replacement.
07 4939 7334
Posted: 30 August 2017
Yokohama Advan Neova Tyres
Complete set to suit Exige
205/45/16 x 2
235/40/17 x 2
Used once only for approx. 200km. Perfect condition. Pick up Sunshine Coast or Brisbane.
Contact Cam Anderson
0412 364 672
Posted: 29 August 2017
1963 Lotus Super Seven S2
Chassis No. 1370. In immaculate condition. Offers around $65,000.
Contact Phil Charles
After hours: (07) 54781480
Posted: 14 May 2017
• Three (3) only Ford 105E/109E Blocks – $1,000 ono the lot!
• Four (4) only Ford 105E/109E Heads – offers please
Contact Allan Conway
0419 756 896
Posted: 20 March 2017
Gordini gearbox parts
Box (H35cm X L70cm X W40cm approx) containing 12 years of collecting Renault Dauphine Gordini gearbox parts.
• One (1) complete (but rusty) four (4) speed gearbox (stamped Lotus!);
• One (1) complete four (4) speed gearbox (partially disassembled);
• Three (3) only alloy gearbox cases;
• One (1) only chrome gearbox top (bottom?);
• One (1) only standard gearbox top (bottom?);
• Five (5) only alloy gearbox backing plates;
• One (1) only strengthened Quill shaft (Renault to Ford);
• Two (2) only other Quill shafts ??;
• One (1) straight cut gear set (damaged, but repairable);
• Numerous gears – 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th;
• Two (2) only 4 speed lay shafts;
• One (1) only 3 speed lay shaft;
• Two (2) only 35 teeth crown wheels;
• Two (2) only 33 teeth crown wheels;
• One (1) only pinion shaft;
• Numerous selector rods and selector forks;
• A myriad of nuts, bolts, shims and other bits & pieces!
Everything is clean, sorted and sprayed regularly with oil based products.
$500.00 ono the lot!
I could easily put the box on a half pallet for shipping – purchaser pays the freight; or
deliver to the May Morgan Park race meeting.
Contact Allan Conway
0419 756 896
Posted: 20 March 2017
J.A.Pearce Magna Wheels – PERFECT for your Lotus Elan!
I have eight only JAP Magna Wheels. One is damaged – see photo for extent of damage.
After many years these wheels are again available new from the UK. Check out the price!
You could purchase these plus a new wheel from the UK and have;
• A street tyre set and a race tyre set;
• A dry tyre set and a wet tyre set;
• A concours set and a use everyday set; or
• On-sell a set of four.
Must go! Now reduced to $1,000
Contact Alan Conway
0419 756 896
Posted: 3 June 2016
Rota Slipstream wheels with Kumho Ecsta tyres for Exige
I am looking for offers on the wheels that were on my Exige when I bought it. I don’t need them due to the wide body progressing very slowly – budget is tight on the new build so anything sold will help!
They are Rota Slipstreams fitted with Kumho Ecsta tyres which are in very good condition. The wheels have quite a few scratches on the lips which were there prior to my ownership. The centres are painted black. Further I have a 2zz and gearbox I need to get rid of also from the n/a 2005 Exige.
Contact Ryan Dusters by messaging him on Facebook:
Posted: 12 January 2016
Your chance to own a piece of history – Coventry Climax fire pump for sale.
In 1950 (at the time of the Korean war) the specifications for fire-pumps, set by the U.K. Ministry of Defence, were changed. Army fire-pumps now had to deliver 35bhp at 3,500rpm. plus they had to be very lightweight. In September of that year, Leonard Lee of Coventry Climax met his new chief engineer, Walter Hassan, and they decided that their product needed an update.
Hassan took a close look at motorcycle technology (which at the time was ahead of cars), and in particular at the Sunbeam S7. The S7 engine was entirely of alloy, it had wedge-shaped combustion chambers, and an overhead camshaft. Seven months later, in April 1951, the first 1020cc FW engine was ready, FW for Feather Weight. When started for the first time, it ran successfully, and easily produced 38bhp. They were rewarded with a Home Office contract.
As Mr Lee thought that race victories would influence prospective buyers, it was decided that the engine would be raced. Already the gentlemen of the racing business were knocking on his door since the engine had been on display at the Earls Court Motor Show, on the marine stand.
Here is your chance to own a piece of history.
$3,200 or best offer.
Contact Richard Fewster
0418 820 209
Posted: 3 August 2015
1979 Lotus Eclat
PRICE $6,500 firm.
Please call Shane Franklin
Mobile: 0412 786 545
Posted: 10 March 2015
Hawke DL 17 Formula Ford
• Larner engine and 4 speed Hewland with ratios to suit Lakeside-Sandown-Mallala-Winton-Goulburn.
• Complete strip down 2011 after 1st at Lakeside October 2010 historics.
• All new panels – in fact all new everything, in view of retaining its winning performances.
This car is available ready to assemble or ready to drive at your circuit as a winner!
So, prepare yourself for an indulgence in a “Best Historic Formula Ford.”
Please call Jeff Thompson
Phone: 07 5465 3889 | Mobile: 0404 847 425
Posted: 12 February 2015